A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Deffebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deffebach
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deffebach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Deffebach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deffebach graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Deffebach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Elbert Deffebach MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Deffebach practice?
- Dr. Mark Deffebach has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Deffebach practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Critical Care Practitioners.