Patient show details Patient
by Sally Moore on Feb 5th, 2015

Was so pleased with Dr. Defrancisco! He was very good at explaining everything to me and my family in terms we could understand. I trusted his judgement on every aspect of my condition. He is a surgeon that is not ready to cut you open just because he can. Made me safe with his helping hand! I would recommend him to my friends or family or anyone else. I Aspecial thank you to Dr. Defrancisco for the care I received.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jul 10th, 2011

I hold Dr. Defrancisco, very high and with great respect! He was such a great doctor with my grandfather, and now with my father. His staff treated both of them really well and took the time to get to know the family and he let us ask questions and didn't mind answering them. He just had a great bedside manner and was just awesome when it came to my grandfather and caring for my father now. If you are in of a doctor in his field, please go to or ask for Dr. Defrancisco!

does dr mark defrancisco read this? show details does dr mark defrancisco read this?
Apr 13th, 2011

i am trying to locate the dr mark defrancsico who attended ou in1987-1988 academic year,i have nothing but good things to say but hesitate to say them because i am not sure if this is the right dr. my name is kelli partlow dawkins.if dr defrancisco reads this,please let me know if i am contacting the right person. i am not a patient but am writing on behalf of one.i can be found on facebook. please let me know if he reads this and please message me via fb. sincerely,kelli partlow dawkins