Dr. Mark Defrancisco DO Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Columbus, OH

4.9

March 16th, 2017
I first saw Dr. Defrancisco in 2004 and was diagnosed with PAD. from the very first appointment I loved Dr. D, he was so kind and patient and explained everthing in detail. At the time I was just 47 years old and was quite young to be having the problems I had. I ended up having to have an aortic bypass then several other surgeries. Dr. D always explained everything he did, even drawing diagrams for me, finally after maybe 4 more procedures he explained to me that he did not want to keep doing the smaller procedures every few months and that he wanted to refer me to a surgeon at Cleveland Clinic. So in 2007 I had my final surgery up there, another bypass this time harvesting my own veins. Dr D if you read this I want to thank you for everything you did and best wishes from San Diego (moved here 4 years ago). Elizabeth Murray

February 5th, 2015
Patient
Was so pleased with Dr. Defrancisco! He was very good at explaining everything to me and my family in terms we could understand. I trusted his judgement on every aspect of my condition. He is a surgeon that is not ready to cut you open just because he can. Made me safe with his helping hand! I would recommend him to my friends or family or anyone else. I Aspecial thank you to Dr. Defrancisco for the care I received.

July 10th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
I hold Dr. Defrancisco, very high and with great respect! He was such a great doctor with my grandfather, and now with my father. His staff treated both of them really well and took the time to get to know the family and he let us ask questions and didn't mind answering them. He just had a great bedside manner and was just awesome when it came to my grandfather and caring for my father now. If you are in of a doctor in his field, please go to or ask for Dr. Defrancisco!