Learn more about Dr. Mark Dekutoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dekutoski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dekutoski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dekutoski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dekutoski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekutoski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dekutoski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Dekutoski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Dekutoski practice?
- Dr. Mark Dekutoski has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Dekutoski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.