A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dekutoski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dekutoski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dekutoski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dekutoski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dekutoski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Dekutoski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Dekutoski practice?
- Dr. Mark Dekutoski has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Dekutoski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.