A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark DeLacure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark DeLacure, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark DeLacure, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Neurofibroma (Nerve Sheath Tumor)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Orbital Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLacure graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. DeLacure has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeLacure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans