A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Delaurentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Delaurentis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaurentis
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Delaurentis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Delaurentis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaurentis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delaurentis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Delaurentis MD is a male Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Delaurentis practice?
- Dr. Mark Delaurentis has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mark Delaurentis practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.