A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Delaurentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Delaurentis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Delaurentis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaurentis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delaurentis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Delaurentis MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Delaurentis practice?
- Dr. Mark Delaurentis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Delaurentis practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.