Learn more about Dr. Mark Delaurentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Delaurentis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Delaurentis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Interventional Radiology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaurentis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Delaurentis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delaurentis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Delaurentis practice?
Dr. Mark Delaurentis practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.