Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Del Bello
Dr. Mark Del Bello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Columbia City, IN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Del Bello is affiliated with St. Vincent Kokomo, Parkview Huntington Hospital and Lutheran Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Del Bello has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Del Bello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Thomas Herchline
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0.07 mi31
Dr. Alan Pawlow
Fort Wayne, IN 0.18 mi31
Dr. Abdillahi Abdinoor
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Fort Wayne, IN 0.27 mi8