A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Delomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Delomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Delomas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Delomas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Delomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Delomas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Delomas practice?
- Dr. Mark Delomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Delomas practices Anesthesiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Anesthesiologists.