A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Demichiei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Demichiei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Demichiei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demichiei graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demichiei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Hospital, Inc
- Fulton County Health Center, Wauseon, Ohio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Emil Demichiei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Demichiei practice?
- Dr. Mark Demichiei has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Demichiei practices Family Medicine near Napoleon, OH.
See Napoleon Primary Care Doctors.