A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Demont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Demont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demont graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Demont has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Demont MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Demont practice?
- Dr. Mark Demont has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Demont practices Anesthesiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists.