A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Depman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Depman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Depman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Depman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Raymond Depman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Depman practice?
- Dr. Mark Depman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Depman practices Internal Medicine near Berlin, VT.