A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Desmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Desmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desmond
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desmond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Desmond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desmond graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Desmond has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Desmond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Desmond practice?
- Dr. Mark Desmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Desmond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.