A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Desmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Desmond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Desmond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desmond graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Desmond has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Desmond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Desmond practice?
- Dr. Mark Desmond has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Desmond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.