A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dettelbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dettelbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dettelbach, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Dr. Dettelbach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Arthur Dettelbach MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Dettelbach practice?
- Dr. Mark Dettelbach has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Mark Dettelbach practices Otolaryngology near , .