A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Deuber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Deuber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Deuber, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deuber graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deuber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Mary Shiels Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Deuber MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Deuber practice?
- Dr. Mark Deuber has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Deuber practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.