Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Oak Lawn
2801 Lemmon Ave Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75204
214-220-2712
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best in Dallas  |  show details
by Jessica W. on Nov 25th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Deuber for a rhinoplasty last year. I am glad that I went with him because my results have been fantastic. I am terribly afraid of anything medical so it was such a big deal that I got the courage to even make the consolation. Dr. Deuber was informative and made me feel comfortable by answering all of my questions and discussing everything to expect post op. The day of the surgery, his entire TEAM (because they worked as a team rather than staff) was beyond excellent. He had a great bedside manner and to top it off, there was minimal discomfort post op. I was not on any pain medication, only motrin. Because he was precise and careful, I had minimal bruising. Within 5-7 days I was able to touch up the areas with concealer and it was hardly noticeable that I had just had surgery. My swelling receded within this time period as well. I had a positive experience. I have seen countless "nose-jobs" that are so obvious because it is the same nose! Dr. Deuber is a master of his craft. My results gave me an appearance that was natural and people never knew. I am very happy with my long term results. I recommended him to 4 of my girlfriends who also had other surgical procedures done (from breast implants, reductions, eye lift and rhinoplasty) with him. Those friends have in turn, recommended him onward. For me --- this speaks volumes.

|  Amazing & meticulous surgeon! Caring staff!  |  show details
by S.G. on Nov 23rd, 2013

Dr. Deuber did a breast reduction & lift & tummy tuck on me a little over a year ago. It was a very tricky procedure as I had previously had a tummy tuck & then had another pregnancy. He was very upfront & honest about surgery expectations and outcomes. Dr. Deuber came very highly recommended from friends. I could not be happier with my results. My tummy is so tight & I feel wonderful in my clothes! He far exceeded my expectations. My husband is equally thrilled with the results & the care I received. Dr. Deuber & his staff were so attentive & caring. I stayed the night in their facility after my procedure to recover & had the sweetest nurse take care of me. After I was home, they called to check on me several times before my post-op visit. I have since referred several friends to Dr. Deuber & they have been very pleased with their results as well. I will continue to recommend him as one of the best surgeons in Dallas!

|  run the other direction  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2013

I had a breast augmentation and midsection liposuction here a few years back. I am now about to go under the knife for the SECOND time by a different surgeon because I have hated my breasts since Dr Deuber did them. Originally I went for a lift and he talked me into implants, convincing me that a large implant would "fill me out". The surgery helped me go from a D to F, now an H after two pregnancies. At my post-ops he just apologized that I wasnt happy and recommended I give them time to settle. Since the surgery I have had to wear 2 sports bras just to work out and havent been able to sleep without a bra since. My breasts now sag to about 2 inches above my belly button which sadly is just a little worse than it was when I originally went in to him. His staff was nice the first appointment, then complete jerks once they had my money. On the operating table I was literally crying and screaming that I wasnt ready and needed a minute, as they knocked me out. Nothing about my midsection was different in the pre-op and post op photos, other than looking uneven after I healed. I do not understand how a doctor can do such an awful job and then not want to fix it after, not that I would have allowed him to even if he had offered. Will not be recommending him to anyone. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else

Doctor's Response

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about your situation. This is the first time it has been brought to my attention, and I want to improve your satisfaction. When a patient comes in for their consultation, I attentively listen to their frustrations and desires for improvement. From there, I make my recommendation to achieve the best possible results. Patients are always welcome to obtain a second opinion before agreeing to have a procedure done at our office. Many surgical procedures do take time to heal and settle. If a patient is still unsatisfied with the results after completely healing, I do everything possible to correct the issues. My practice is based on improving the lives of my patients. If you still have any concerns, please contact my office at your earliest convenience. I am always willing to help.

|  Dr. Deuber and his knowledgable and super-friendly staff are amazing!    |  show details
by Alexis on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Deuber did my BA a little over 5 years ago and I'm extremely pleased with the results. I spent a lot of time researching the procedure and had a lot of questions walking into my consultations. He and his staff were easy to talk to -  this was super important to me! I needed the reassurance of knowing that if at any point I had questions or concerns, I could call and ask without feeling dismissed or stupid. As for results? I love them! I had a certain look in mind and I feel Dr. Deuber reached the perfect compromise between what I was looking for and what was most suitable for my frame.           About 6 months ago, I returned to Dr. Deuber for a rhinoplasty. I am so happy with the results. I was really apprehensive about having work done to my face, so much so that I got my BA first to kinda dip my toe in the plastic surgery pond. My rhinoplasty was fairly extensive yet my results are so natural and so personally suited to my face. His work was meticulous. My nose is smaller, prettier, more feminine and was designed for ME -- that is the mark of a truly gifted surgeon!            Plastic surgery is a really personal decision and choosing the right surgeon is a crucial part of the process. I can recommend Dr. Deuber wholeheartedly and with utmost confidence!

|  Fantastic Results! I would highly recommend Dr. Deuber!  |  show details
by Karen B. on Apr 24th, 2013

I’m normally not one to write a review but I feel compelled to share with others the wonderful experience I had with Dr. Deuber and his staff. Everyone looks for something different in a doctor. Of course we all want a competent provider with experience in his or her field. Others find bedside manner important. Some take into consideration a friendly staff, convenient location, and office hours, etc. With Dr. Deuber’s office you will get it all. I have never met a doctor with such genuine concern and compassion for his patients. Dr. Deuber took the time to listen to me and explained everything in detail so I knew what to expect every step of the way. I never felt rushed and at every appointment all of my questions were answered. My phone calls were always returned quickly and many times by Dr. Deuber himself. His staff is exceptional. On the phone and in person they are all so sweet and genuinely caring. They are efficient, organized, competent and always answered all my questions. I’ve undergone 2 surgeries with Dr. Deuber. Both were quite extensive and combined different procedures (my first surgery was a lower body lift and arm lift and my second surgery was a breast lift and thigh lift). The results of both far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier. I’m so thankful to have found him. His work is phenomenal. He is thorough and meticulous, but also personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Deuber.

|  Tummy Tuck, no lipo.. Great Experience!  |  show details
by Diane B. on Apr 1st, 2013

I chose Dr. Deuber after consulting with a few other surgeons. I loved his honesty, excitement, and his staff. I got a full tummy tuck, no lipo. I stopped taking the pain meds after 3 days because I didn't need them. I was able to move around comfortably and sleep on my back after a week. The scar and belly button look great! I am happy to be rid of the sagging skin pregnancy left me with. I was able to email and text Dr. Deuber and his staff anytime and always received prompt and thorough answers. I felt very comfortable and supported. I teach 13 yoga classes a week and was able to go back teaching (dictating only) 2 wks following the procedure. I feel great! I love my flat belly and would highly recommend Dr. Deuber.

|  Best!!  |  show details
by Melinda on Mar 1st, 2013

I had my BA today, and me sitting here writing a review on Dr. Deuber should definitely tell you something. I need to be back at work by monday, so the 24 hour recovery really caught my eye. After researching doctors and going in for a consultation, I knew this was the doctor I wanted! His staff was perfect from the beginning until the end (of what I can remember while being under anesthesia, of course). After being put in the car, I felt horrible. I thought that I was going to feel that way (groggy, tired, sore) for the rest of the day since it was only noon, but I was wrong. My boyfriend took me home, bought me lunch and I took my ibuprofen and a benedryl tablet. I went to sleep for 2 hours, woke up and started doing exercises and some work like nothing ever happened. The only thing I can feel is a bit of heaviness on my chest, but other than that.. Nothing! I was expecting to be in more pain than this, but I feel great! Dr. Deuber really exceeds the standards of what he practices. He even called me a while ago to check and make sure I was up and about. Great doctor, great staff... Definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't want to be in bed for days on sleeping/pain meds and who wants the best!!! :).

|  Very Please with impants  |  show details
by Lynn on Jan 28th, 2013

I had breast implants done 3 years ago. I was nervous about how they would turn out, but Dr Denver went over every option and helped me pick the right size and shape to re-fill my breasts after my second baby. I got exactly what I wanted, and the results still look and feel so natural no one can tell they aren't completely me. I would highly recommend.

|  Great results  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

I actually went to Dr. Dueber several years ago to have a burst silcone implant removed from my 1st breast augmentation over 20 years ago. I consulted 4 plastic surgeons (I do my homework). All the other Drs. wanted to a breast lift as well as take out the old put in the new. Dr. Dueber disagreed. He explained why, I trusted his opinion and could not have been more pleased with the results. I have referred him to 2 other friends that have used him for breast augmentation and they love him also. I would and have highly recommended Dr. Dueber

|  My excellent experience with Dr. Deuber  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Deuber. From the consultation to after surgery, he exceeded every expectation! He thoroughly explained everything that I should expect and picked a size that evened by body out perfectly without being overly noticeable. To top it off, I have discovered for myself that 24 hour Recovery is not a myth. Through his meticulous techniques, I am up and around on the first day. And no pain! I feel a small amount of discomfort due to the pressure, but I was able to shower, do my hair and make-up, and go out to dinner. I was able to lift my arms over my starting immediately after surgery, and have continued doing so every hour. I definitely will recommend Dr. Deuber and his staff to anyone wanting an excellent surgeon! Thanks so much, Alista O.

|  My experience  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

After consulting with several surgeons in this field I decided to go with Dr.Deuber. Mainly becuase he and his staff were friendly, approachable and most importantly he answered and did not rush my consultation with him. During and after my procedure the nurses took extrememly good care of me and I would be remissed if I did not add that even the anesthsiologist was comforting and attentive towards my needs. I highly recommend Dr Deuber and his services to others. Great experience! Liz B.

|  24 hour recovery is real!  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

1st of all, after hearing all if the horror stories about the pain & recovery after BA, I was determined to use Dr. Deuber. I went in this morning at 7:15am for my BA and I was in and out of surgery in under an hour after being fully prepped. I came home and followed his directions. A 2 hr nap, hearty lunch, ibuprofen, shower & prescribed exercises, which consisted on raising my arms over my head every hour. I got myself dressed & went shopping with my husband. I was able to bathe my kids & comb their hair. Tomorrow will be 1 day post op & I can't wait. After surgery I was sleepy & I slept the entire ride home. I am a little swollen & sore (like after working out) but other than that, I felt no pain. That's right, no pain. I was a small 36C and I put on a 38D zipper front sports bra, just because I didn't want my breasts to move in the car. I received 425cc's Mentor MemoryGel silicone implants under the muscle. I love them. My husband loves them. I should have done it sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Dueber. He is very skilled in using this 24 hr electrocautery dissection technique to create your implant pocket, which causes less pain, less bleeding and no trauma to your chest & rib cage. Happy in Mesquite, Tx

|  This is the best plastic surgeon ever so dont think twice  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr dueber , is the best surgeon after having several breast augmentations with a doctor i trusted and kept saying he could fix his mistakes. I had a deflation happen to me i think that was the best thing that happened. Well at the time it happened it wasn't but i glad it did . I went to dr dueber and he explained everything and i decided to go with the gel impplants this time. Well my old doctor i thought i would give him one last chance but he was so negative and i decided to go with dr. dueber he explained everything and said that it wouldnt be fixable in a certain spot and i was ok with that because i just knew it wouldn't be . So the day when i got my new implants oh my god i had to keep looking at them i cried they look so perfect that flaw i had is not even noticeable they look so incredibale. This plastic surgeon will alway's be the one person that i owe credit to and i will go to him with any thing else i get done Thank you Thank you .......... Dr Deuber Im so grateful to you:) Roxanne Burton

|  Dr. Deuber  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

For the last 6 years, I have seriously contemplated a BA but was too afraid to go under the knife. Then I heard about the 24 hour recovery and it peaked my interest. I started doing homework on different surgeons and contacted several. In the end I chose Dr. Mark Deuber because of the his national rating. His assistant has e-mailed me and always returned my calls when I was feeling nervous or had any questions. He is very intelligent and professional. I realized just how much I did not know and he was happy to answer all of my questions and soothe my fears. I have scheduled my BA with him for March of 2012 and cannot say how excited I am for Dr. Deuber and his staff to make my dream come true!

|  Breast augmentation and lift patient  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

I had old implant removed, a mastopexy (lift) and new implants placed. I was so impressed with Dr. Deuber's bedside manner and personality that I made my surgery appointment for next available. The 24 hour recovery is no joke. I was watering my garden and cooking dinner the same day. I look forward to seeing the end results in a few months minus the minor bruising and stitches. I would highly recommend.

|  Best Choice  |  show details
by Missy Miller on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Deuber is one of the few surgeons in the Dallas area that preform the 24-hour recovery breast augmentation procedure. Because of his quite confidence and laid back personality, he differs from other surgeons and I feel my choice to have him preform my augmentation was the BEST CHOICE! Being a mom of 3 boys under the age of 3, I am a huge advocate that no one should go days recovering from this procedure. Visit with Dr Deuber and his nurse Cary and you will feel incredibly comfortable and you will know that you will be taken care of!

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was referred to Dr. Deuber by one of my breast friends. She had already undergone the liposuction procedure with Dr. Deuber, and had alrea...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com