Dr. Mark Deuber MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

March 15th, 2017
Very disappointed!
I guess my first clue should've been the young women that left his office crying. I saw him right after her and he explained she had breast cancer and was upset that one breast was now smaller than the other due to radiation but that wasn't his fault, although it happens quite often there was nothing he could do for her. (Should he tell me that?) I had breast cancer as well but he was recommended by my doctor who I trusted. So, I went with him. Bad mistake.

July 17th, 2016
Injectables
I went for the first time to have Injectables. I wasn't sure what all I wanted and was very nervous about looking overdone. I did lots of research and had lots of questions. I was given all the time I needed, all my questions were answered and then some, and my results are better than anticipated. I ended up with Botox and lip injections. I will be going back and sending my friends.

May 16th, 2016
Arrogant and rushed.

November 25th, 2013
Best in Dallas
I went to see Dr. Deuber for a rhinoplasty last year. I am glad that I went with him because my results have been fantastic. I am terribly afraid of anything medical so it was such a big deal that I got the courage to even make the consolation. Dr. Deuber was informative and made me feel comfortable by answering all of my questions and discussing everything to expect post op. The day of the surgery, his entire TEAM (because they worked as a team rather than staff) was beyond excellent. He had a great bedside manner and to top it off, there was minimal discomfort post op. I was not on any pain medication, only motrin. Because he was precise and careful, I had minimal bruising. Within 5-7 days I was able to touch up the areas with concealer and it was hardly noticeable that I had just had surgery. My swelling receded within this time period as well. I had a positive experience. I have seen countless "nose-jobs" that are so obvious because it is the same nose! Dr. Deuber is a master of his craft. My results gave me an appearance that was natural and people never knew. I am very happy with my long term results. I recommended him to 4 of my girlfriends who also had other surgical procedures done (from breast implants, reductions, eye lift and rhinoplasty) with him. Those friends have in turn, recommended him onward. For me --- this speaks volumes.

November 23rd, 2013
Amazing & meticulous surgeon! Caring staff!
Dr. Deuber did a breast reduction & lift & tummy tuck on me a little over a year ago. It was a very tricky procedure as I had previously had a tummy tuck & then had another pregnancy. He was very upfront & honest about surgery expectations and outcomes. Dr. Deuber came very highly recommended from friends. I could not be happier with my results. My tummy is so tight & I feel wonderful in my clothes! He far exceeded my expectations. My husband is equally thrilled with the results & the care I received. Dr. Deuber & his staff were so attentive & caring. I stayed the night in their facility after my procedure to recover & had the sweetest nurse take care of me. After I was home, they called to check on me several times before my post-op visit. I have since referred several friends to Dr. Deuber & they have been very pleased with their results as well. I will continue to recommend him as one of the best surgeons in Dallas!

October 9th, 2013
Dr. Deuber and his knowledgable and super-friendly staff are amazing!
          Dr. Deuber did my BA a little over 5 years ago and I'm extremely pleased with the results. I spent a lot of time researching the procedure and had a lot of questions walking into my consultations. He and his staff were easy to talk to -  this was super important to me! I needed the reassurance of knowing that if at any point I had questions or concerns, I could call and ask without feeling dismissed or stupid. As for results? I love them! I had a certain look in mind and I feel Dr. Deuber reached the perfect compromise between what I was looking for and what was most suitable for my frame.           About 6 months ago, I returned to Dr. Deuber for a rhinoplasty. I am so happy with the results. I was really apprehensive about having work done to my face, so much so that I got my BA first to kinda dip my toe in the plastic surgery pond. My rhinoplasty was fairly extensive yet my results are so natural and so personally suited to my face. His work was meticulous. My nose is smaller, prettier, more feminine and was designed for ME -- that is the mark of a truly gifted surgeon!            Plastic surgery is a really personal decision and choosing the right surgeon is a crucial part of the process. I can recommend Dr. Deuber wholeheartedly and with utmost confidence!

April 24th, 2013
Fantastic Results! I would highly recommend Dr. Deuber!
I’m normally not one to write a review but I feel compelled to share with others the wonderful experience I had with Dr. Deuber and his staff. Everyone looks for something different in a doctor. Of course we all want a competent provider with experience in his or her field. Others find bedside manner important. Some take into consideration a friendly staff, convenient location, and office hours, etc. With Dr. Deuber’s office you will get it all. I have never met a doctor with such genuine concern and compassion for his patients. Dr. Deuber took the time to listen to me and explained everything in detail so I knew what to expect every step of the way. I never felt rushed and at every appointment all of my questions were answered. My phone calls were always returned quickly and many times by Dr. Deuber himself. His staff is exceptional. On the phone and in person they are all so sweet and genuinely caring. They are efficient, organized, competent and always answered all my questions. I’ve undergone 2 surgeries with Dr. Deuber. Both were quite extensive and combined different procedures (my first surgery was a lower body lift and arm lift and my second surgery was a breast lift and thigh lift). The results of both far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier. I’m so thankful to have found him. His work is phenomenal. He is thorough and meticulous, but also personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Deuber.

April 1st, 2013
Tummy Tuck, no lipo.. Great Experience!
I chose Dr. Deuber after consulting with a few other surgeons. I loved his honesty, excitement, and his staff. I got a full tummy tuck, no lipo. I stopped taking the pain meds after 3 days because I didn't need them. I was able to move around comfortably and sleep on my back after a week. The scar and belly button look great! I am happy to be rid of the sagging skin pregnancy left me with. I was able to email and text Dr. Deuber and his staff anytime and always received prompt and thorough answers. I felt very comfortable and supported. I teach 13 yoga classes a week and was able to go back teaching (dictating only) 2 wks following the procedure. I feel great! I love my flat belly and would highly recommend Dr. Deuber.

March 1st, 2013
Best!!
I had my BA today, and me sitting here writing a review on Dr. Deuber should definitely tell you something. I need to be back at work by monday, so the 24 hour recovery really caught my eye. After researching doctors and going in for a consultation, I knew this was the doctor I wanted! His staff was perfect from the beginning until the end (of what I can remember while being under anesthesia, of course). After being put in the car, I felt horrible. I thought that I was going to feel that way (groggy, tired, sore) for the rest of the day since it was only noon, but I was wrong. My boyfriend took me home, bought me lunch and I took my ibuprofen and a benedryl tablet. I went to sleep for 2 hours, woke up and started doing exercises and some work like nothing ever happened. The only thing I can feel is a bit of heaviness on my chest, but other than that.. Nothing! I was expecting to be in more pain than this, but I feel great! Dr. Deuber really exceeds the standards of what he practices. He even called me a while ago to check and make sure I was up and about. Great doctor, great staff... Definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't want to be in bed for days on sleeping/pain meds and who wants the best!!! :).

January 28th, 2013
Very Please with impants
I had breast implants done 3 years ago. I was nervous about how they would turn out, but Dr Denver went over every option and helped me pick the right size and shape to re-fill my breasts after my second baby. I got exactly what I wanted, and the results still look and feel so natural no one can tell they aren't completely me. I would highly recommend.

February 26th, 2012
Great results
I actually went to Dr. Dueber several years ago to have a burst silcone implant removed from my 1st breast augmentation over 20 years ago. I consulted 4 plastic surgeons (I do my homework). All the other Drs. wanted to a breast lift as well as take out the old put in the new. Dr. Dueber disagreed. He explained why, I trusted his opinion and could not have been more pleased with the results. I have referred him to 2 other friends that have used him for breast augmentation and they love him also. I would and have highly recommended Dr. Dueber

July 12th, 2011
Breast augmentation and lift patient
I had old implant removed, a mastopexy (lift) and new implants placed. I was so impressed with Dr. Deuber's bedside manner and personality that I made my surgery appointment for next available. The 24 hour recovery is no joke. I was watering my garden and cooking dinner the same day. I look forward to seeing the end results in a few months minus the minor bruising and stitches. I would highly recommend.