A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Devore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Devore, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Devore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devore graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Devore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Samuel Devore MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Devore practice?
- Dr. Mark Devore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Devore practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists.