Gastroenterologist

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Vicki Caruana on Apr 30th, 2015

Feel confident with Dr. Devore's expertise and his knowledge. I highly recommend him.

Excellent Gastroenterologist show details Excellent Gastroenterologist
by Vicki Caruana on Mar 14th, 2015

Excellent Care and follow up. Wonderful personality. Great sense of humor. Patients are top priority.

by skip on Jul 16th, 2013

not very caring always in a hurry. it's like he works hard for the first few appointments then kinda drops off as it goes on.

Jan 25th, 2012

Poor GI doc. There is much better out there.

My opinion of Dr. Mark Devore show details My opinion of Dr. Mark Devore
Dec 6th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Devore was great. He is very personable and really takes time and cares about his patients. I would recommend him to everyone.

Nov 16th, 2011

Say what you want this guy failed me.

Sep 24th, 2011

LOL! Nice writing though.

Outstanding and Compassionate Gastroenteroloigist show details Outstanding and Compassionate Gastroenteroloigist
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr. DeVore is a professional in his field of expertise and prides himself of being top in his field ! He is well respected with his piers and his patients enjoy his sense of humor which brings you a level of comfort with this man. My husband and I will continue to refer him to all of our friends and family. Thank you Dr. Lebeis, at Providence Park for referring such a great care provider like yourself, to us for another speciality.L&D

Jun 11th, 2011

Mark used to be a great doc, but ever since the health care reform,he seems to be stressed over cash. It's really sad when a doc's prime concern seems to be over money.

Apr 21st, 2011

This guy is useless.

Gutted show details Gutted
Mar 13th, 2011

Dr. Devore Was my GI doc for about 7.5 years. In that time frame, I ended up almost dying once from ulcerative colitis. He never could, even with all the modern meds, get my uc under control. I eventually ended up loosing my colon. For minor gut problems, I think he'd be Great. However,for a serious disease like this, I think you'd be better off going to U of M. The other thing I noticed about him he was always worried about money. I thought that being a doctor your first priority would be patient care. Other than that he's a pretty funny guy.

busted bum show details busted bum
by Shakes on Jan 23rd, 2011

whatch yourself

Dr. Mark Devore show details Dr. Mark Devore
by Larry R. Wyatt on Jun 26th, 2009

Dr. Devore is a great doctor. They don't get any better! He deserves excellent ratings.

Dr. DeVore's Rating show details Dr. DeVore's Rating
Aug 2nd, 2008

Caring and Professional. Puts patients at ease, explains their conditions well.