A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark DeYoung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark DeYoung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark DeYoung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. DeYoung graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeYoung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DeYoung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark DeYoung practice?
- Dr. Mark DeYoung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark DeYoung practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, IL and Galesburg, IL.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.