A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark DeYoung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark DeYoung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeYoung
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. DeYoung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark DeYoung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. DeYoung graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeYoung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B DeYoung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. DeYoung practice?
- Dr. Mark DeYoung has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark DeYoung practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, IL.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.