A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dibenedetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dibenedetto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dibenedetto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibenedetto graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dibenedetto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Dibenedetto MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Dibenedetto practice?
- Dr. Mark Dibenedetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dibenedetto practices Internal Medicine near Port Jefferson, NY.
See Port Jefferson Internists.