Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Dibenedetto
Dr. Mark Dibenedetto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dibenedetto is affiliated with St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center, John T Mather Memorial Hospital and John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc. Dr. Dibenedetto has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Dibenedetto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Dibenedetto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.
Dr. William Taibi
Port Jefferson, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Eugene Coman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Port Jefferson Station, NY 0.14 mi32
Dr. Gurmohan Syali
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Port Jefferson Station, NY 0.14 mi15