A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark DiBuono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark DiBuono is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark DiBuono, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBuono graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiBuono has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vincent DiBuono MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. DiBuono practice?
- Dr. Mark DiBuono has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark DiBuono practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.