A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark DiBuono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark DiBuono is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiBuono
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiBuono Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark DiBuono, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBuono graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiBuono has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vincent DiBuono MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. DiBuono practice?
- Dr. Mark DiBuono has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark DiBuono practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.