A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark DiBuono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark DiBuono is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark DiBuono, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. DiBuono graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiBuono has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiBuono accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans