A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dibuono is Good. Dr. Dibuono has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dibuono, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Autism Autistic Disorder, Depressive Disorder, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibuono graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dibuono has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System -Staten Island University HospitalNorth
- Staten Island University Hospital - South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dibuono accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dibuono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Dibuono practice?
Dr. Mark Dibuono practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Dibuono, Dr. Markus Dibuono, Dr. Marlon Dibuono, Dr. Marcelo Dibuono, Dr. Marc Dibuono, Dr. Marcellus Dibuono