Learn more about Dr. Mark Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Diehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Diehl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Diehl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Diehl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Diehl practice?
- Dr. Mark Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Diehl practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.