A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dietrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dietrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietrich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dietrich Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrich graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dietrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Dietrich MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Dietrich practice?
- Dr. Mark Dietrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dietrich practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians and Omaha Sports Medicine Doctors.