Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Dietz
Dr. Mark Dietz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Harrison, MT, with another office in Fort Harrison, MT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Dietz is affiliated with VA Montana Healthcare System Fort Harrison and Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Dietz has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Mark Dietz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Harrison, MT.
Dr. Cynthia Stoddard
Fort Harrison, MT 0.01 mi31
Dr. Robert Lovell
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Fort Harrison, MT 0.01 mi30
Dr. Mark Sampson
Fort Harrison, MT 0.01 mi32