Learn more about Dr. Mark Disclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Disclafani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Disclafani
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Disclafani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Disclafani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Disclafani graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Disclafani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Disclafani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Disclafani practice?
- Dr. Mark Disclafani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Disclafani practices Ophthalmology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenton, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Ophthalmologists.