A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ditmar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditmar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ditmar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital, Manahawkin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ditmar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ditmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Ditmar practice?
Dr. Mark Ditmar practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Pomona, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Pomona Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Ditmar, Dr. Marcel Ditmar, Dr. Marcelino Ditmar, Dr. Marcellus Ditmar, Dr. Marcelo Ditmar, Dr. Marco Ditmar