A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ditmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ditmar is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ditmar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditmar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ditmar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ford Ditmar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Ditmar practice?
- Dr. Mark Ditmar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ditmar practices Pediatrics near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Pediatricians.