A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Doerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Doerner, internal medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Doerner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Doerner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Frederick Doerner MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Doerner practice?
- Dr. Mark Doerner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Doerner practices Internal Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Canton, TX.
See Allen Internists.