A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dollar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dollar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dollar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dollar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dollar graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dollar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Ouachita Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Freeman Dollar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Dollar practice?
- Dr. Mark Dollar has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dollar practices Family Medicine near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Primary Care Doctors.