A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dollar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dollar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dollar graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Dollar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Ouachita Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dollar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Dollar practice?
Dr. Mark Dollar practices Family Medicine near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Family Physicians.