Dr. Mark Dorow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
Dr. Dorow is excellent. The rest of the staff at the ProHealthCare clinic, however, leave a lot to be desired. It isn't easy dealing with them.

January 25th, 2015
this guy was very unprofessional. Rambled about his family mental health issues, his own use of antidepressants, complained about new responsibilities for online charting

December 18th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor!!!
Dr Dorow is a 10 star physician. I have been seeing him for many years. A very easy to talk too. Was right on the money when he diagnosed me. You will never find a more caring doctor. Shame on the person who gave him one star.

March 13th, 2014
Very Satified Patient
Dr. Dorow is a 4 star Doctor in every regard. I have been seeing him for over 16 years, and he has always listened to what I had to say, has never been rude, and most definitly has never interruped. Since its pretty obvious that the person who rated him 1 star, and who stated that he was rude, not only has a problem (but not with Dr. Dorow), and since they also put in two review, which reduces his average score, I suggset that their comments be taken off of the listing - otherwise, your rating system is simply useless. Thank you.

June 30th, 2013
I was very uncomfortable with this doctor, he was very rude to me also. I also had the same problem speaking with this doctor, he speaks over you and would not let me finish my sentence. He dose not believe in supplementation, even though my health had improved tremendously form taking supplements. He simply was not listing to what I had to say I will never recommend this doctor to anyone in-fact avoid him like the plague.

May 6th, 2013
Dr Mark Dorow is an "AMAZING" Physician!!!!!
I adamantly disagree with the person that gave him a one "star", rating, stating that he is "rude" and talks over you. Absolutely FALSE!!! I have been going to him for years and have recommended many people to him. The feed back I get is 100% positive. He is great with eplaining details on test results, and will not put you on unnecessary medications. . He is the best Family MD you will every meet have the privilage of seeing!

March 4th, 2013
Very rude and uncomfortable with this doctor. Speaking with this doctor he talks over you and won't let you finish your sentence. By all means avoid this Doctor at all costs. Glad I can help anyone out there.

January 27th, 2012
Attention to details. Willing to take extra time with patients, as needed. One of the top 100 Doctors in the country.

April 19th, 2011
my family
my family has been seeing him for about 3 years and he is great easy to talk to and great with kids they love him, candy is great to