A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dougherty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dougherty, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dougherty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Dougherty MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Mark Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dougherty practices Infectious Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Infectious Disease Doctors.