A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Drabkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Drabkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drabkin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Drabkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Drabkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Drabkin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Drabkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Emil Drabkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Drabkin practice?
- Dr. Mark Drabkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Drabkin practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.