A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Drabkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Drabkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Drabkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Drabkin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Drabkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Emil Drabkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Drabkin practice?
- Dr. Mark Drabkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Drabkin practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.