Learn more about Dr. Mark Drazner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Drazner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drazner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drazner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Drazner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drazner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Drazner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Drazner MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Drazner practice?
- Dr. Mark Drazner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Drazner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.