A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Drazner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Drazner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drazner
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drazner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Drazner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drazner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Drazner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Drazner MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Drazner practice?
- Dr. Mark Drazner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Drazner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.