A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Drazner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Drazner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Drazner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drazner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drazner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drazner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Drazner practice?
Dr. Mark Drazner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Transplant Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Surgeons.