Learn more about Dr. Mark Dressner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dressner, Family Practioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dressner
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dressner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dressner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dressner graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dressner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dale Dressner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Dressner practice?
- Dr. Mark Dressner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dressner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.