A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dressner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dressner, Family Practioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dressner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dressner graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dressner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dressner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans