Learn more about Dr. Mark Dressner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dressner, Family Practioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dressner
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dressner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dressner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dressner graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dressner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dale Dressner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Dressner practice?
- Dr. Mark Dressner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dressner practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.