A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Driver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Driver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Driver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Driver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Driver practice?
Dr. Mark Driver practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Otolaryngologists.