Learn more about Dr. Mark Driver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Driver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Driver, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Allergy, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Otology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Driver graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Driver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Driver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Driver practice?
Dr. Mark Driver practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Otolaryngologists.