Dr. Mark Droffner DO Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Punta Gorda, FL

4.7

no change

March 24th, 2017
Dr. Droffner is one of the very best doctors I've seen. He shows concern, is extremely knowledgeable, and takes his time with his patients. Any time I've had to wait to see him in office is worth it.

February 28th, 2017
Find another doctor
For the last 10 years I've been back and forth to his practice. Usually once I see him I get another opinion. Since what he tells me doesn't usually work. So a week later I'm seeing someone else for medical help. He is super nice but some of his medical is VERY dated!

September 14th, 2016
Top notch and very caring doctor
All I can say is I would trust Dr. Droffner with my life ! I have seen numerous doctors in my life time, but Dr. Droffner always has the time to listens and explain. He is just one of the best of the best !!!!

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Droffner knows all his patients, listens to all concerns. He is not aggressive, never forces any medication. Approaches each case as individual with needs considered. He is the great example of a word “doctor”.

January 22nd, 2015
Family friend and Doctor.
I was one of Dr.Droffner's first patient's when I first moved to Florida 25 yrs ago. I am retired law enforcement officer and have been around numerous Doctors in my line of work and have never seen or been to a more caring, professional Dr. in my life. I wish there were more like him but he is one in a million.

October 19th, 2014
Dr. Droffner is an inspiration. He has a wonderful, caring bedside manner.

April 30th, 2014
EXCELLENT
Dr. Droffner is not only an excellent physician but very personable. His office is extremely organized.

April 23rd, 2014
facilities supervisor
I just want to say how great Mark and all of his staff treat my family member when she needs care. it means a lot to our family that you are all there when needed.

March 22nd, 2012
The Best
Dr Droffner has never failed me...I have been to a LOT of doctor's over my 56 years and he has always found a solution to my problems and I have had a lot of them. I would SO recommend him to my family and friends.

February 19th, 2012
Great Dr!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Droffner for 5 years now. He is GREAT! Always gets me in if I need to see him. His staff (Taren) is very helpful and does everything she can to help. Was very happy to get him as my family Doctor!

April 29th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Droffner for 18 years now. I can not imagine having another doctor who is as caring as he is. Recently I have been thinking of moving out of state but because of this doctor I have put my plans on hold knowing I will never find another doctor like him.

February 19th, 2011
You'll never find a better family. doctor than Dr. Droffner. I started seeing Dr. Droffner when he first started his practice in Punta Gorda.I was a patient of his for 13yrs, and he also took care of my kids. He went above and beyond what most doctors would do for his patients.I have a complicated medical history and many many times Dr. Droffner opened his office for me on saturday.I've move across the country and I really miss having Dr. Droffner as my family doctor. He's one in a million!!