Dr. Mark Drogin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Drogin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mark Drogin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017

Long wait times

Dr. Stopped taking Humana, so now I'm back to paying out of pocket. Thanks Obama. I used to just pay outa pocket. Dr gives you the time you need. If you are a walk-in, SHOW UP AND HOUR OR TWO EARLY, and be the first one in. They will text or call you if you have a later apt. Other places made me sit for 6 hours. The guy is just. Good old dr. doing his job. My apt was at 9am. I showed up at 8:45. Is 9:55. And I'm out the door.

March 1st, 2017

I hope he never retires!!!

I have told him he's more popular than the latest Disney ride but worth the wait! I've waited 4+ hours for my bi-annual visits and will continue to happily do so! His nurse is wonderful--some of his office staff is great, others need antidepressants it seems! But he is a kind and caring doctor who is not "running late" but very popular and taking time with each patient--and possibly taking care of emergency mental health issues that arise with his patients that need his psychiatric care. Naturally they would jump to the front of the schedule! I am great with signing in, going shopping, and returning when I get a call to do so!

May 14th, 2016

Does not rush you out the door. Actually listens to you. Willing to let you try out prescriptions. Just be honest with him and he will do everything in his power to try to help you. Very nice man. The only thing I'll sqwauk about is his very long wait time. Worth the wait though.

April 29th, 2016

Insurance company and Was going to be a walk in patient

Called for a walk in visit and was told they took my Insurance (OSCAR) but not EPO only PPO, called OSCAR Insurance and they verified that Dr Drogin is under contract with OSCAR Insurance EPO or PPO, My Insurance Agent put the receptionist on a conference call with me and she would not even give the Insrance agent her name, she gave him the billing Department phone number and HUNG UP ON Us??? Very RUDE of Her, Would not Recommend this Doctor to Anyone until they get a Decent Staff and straiten out their Insurance Contracts?? You should know that, After all you are a Doctor Practicing Medicine, And Your Staff members SHOULD always treat everyone with respect!!! Especially the Insurance company not to Mention the Patient ALSO!!!! Get you affairs in order, As I am Filing a Complaint with The Medical Board and The BBB, does not even deserve a 1 star rating after what I and my Insurance Agent went through today Horrible, Just Awful

February 25th, 2016

Unprofessional staff, dr drogin spends 5 minutes with you and prescribes one thing after another without actually listening or caring. Been coming here 5 years and he doesnt even know my name. Drogin and receptionists are the rudest drs ive ever had, its time i get a new doctor

January 25th, 2016

You have to wait to see Dr Drogin but it is well worth the wait. He spends as much time as needed with you to hear your problems and discuss solutions.

January 25th, 2016

Staff is very rude and ignorant!!!

The staff is rude and is always late. Don't seam to have it together. They don't check blood pressures which to me is the minimum they could do, but are obsessed with weight. They don't smile and don't seem to like working with the public. Lately, even the doctor appears to be in a bad mood all the time. Why does the doctor keeps the staff, namely his rude nurse, working there is beyond me? Don't waste your time. Go where you are treated with courtesy.

September 30th, 2015

I was not considered

I was a patient of Drogins for Years! I thought Humana was dropping physicians so I could no longer see him. I called to ask for referrals looking for a primary replacement and I find out Drogin dropped Humana. No consideration for the patients that had remain loyal to him and spread the word on how great of a doctor he was. I was dropped and Drogin couldn't even face his customer to let them know this. Piece of work.

January 28th, 2015

Even though you might have to wait it is well worth it. Great Doctor.

December 5th, 2013

Worst Practice

Extremely unprofessional, rude, uneducated and just downright horrid staff. The Wait time just to get an appointment is over 3 months and the actual wait for a scheduled appointment is 2 hours at least. The doctor does not listen and does not care about proper treatment. Never see this doctor.

October 25th, 2013

awful staff member

yes I would like to say that mr drogins staff is RUDE! especially the girl at the front with the green eyes she is RUDE and has no personality what so ever,,,she shouldn't be working in that kind of office because people are going in there because they feel awful and she just makes you feel worse!!!!!

September 10th, 2013

Dr. Drogin is fantastic

Dr Drogin is awesome. Yes, there is a decent wait time for walk-ins, but it is because he spends as much time with each patient as is needed. He never rushes anyone out. The first time I went there, I asked the others in the waiting room if the wait was worth it. Everyone said yes and ranted and raved about how they wouldn't go to anyone else. He genuinely cares about each person who he sees and is very friendly. I don't feel simply 'diagnosed', I feel listened to. It's a rare quality in a doctors office these days. He is very smart and will explain everything to you so you have a full understanding of what is going on. The staff will sign you in, you can leave to go on about your day and receive a call when your appointment is coming up. They are generally pleasant, get to know the regular patients, but the stories about them being short or screwing up paperwork every once in a blue moon don't surprise me. They are much more capable than other dr office staff Ive encountered and will not give you the run around. If they say they will call you back, they will. Now, I've seen some complaints about this next point. His practice is in a double wide. At first I was wary, but it is extremely clean and kept up. It has a wooden deck, ramp, and glass doors. There is plenty of seating, clean bathrooms, a little area for children and a TV on the wall. When I asked him why he chose it, he said that he liked having control over his practice. For example, when I was cold, he simply walked over to the thermostat and made it comfortable temp in a minute. Give Dr Drogin a try. He is a very nice man, you'll never leave feeling like you were rushed, will get great medical care, and will have a very good experience. He has helped me so much over the years.