Learn more about Dr. Mark Drymalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Drymalski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drymalski
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drymalski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Drymalski, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Drymalski graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Drymalski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wayne Drymalski MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Drymalski practice?
- Dr. Mark Drymalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Drymalski practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Physiatrists.