Learn more about Dr. Mark Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Dubin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Mark Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dubin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists and Hoffman Estates Gastroenterologists.