A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Dubin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Mark Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dubin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists and Hoffman Estates Gastroenterologists.