Learn more about Dr. Mark Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Dubin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Mark Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dubin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists and Hoffman Estates Gastroenterologists.