A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Duca is Excellent. Dr. Duca has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Duca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duca graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Duca has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Duca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Duca practice?
Dr. Mark Duca practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Duca, Dr. Markus Duca, Dr. Marlon Duca, Dr. Marcelo Duca, Dr. Marc Duca, Dr. Marcellus Duca