A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Duffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Duffield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duffield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Duffield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Duffield DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Duffield practice?
- Dr. Mark Duffield has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Duffield practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiram, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Austell Orthopedic Surgeons and Austell Surgeons.