Dr. Mark Duffield DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Douglasville, GA

3.4

July 16th, 2016
great experience, you'll love him

April 22nd, 2015
I went in for a diagnosis about my leg pain. The nurses were very kind and helpful. They listened closely to what I was saying about my pain. They took me to get x-rays and were just overall very good. However the doctor came in with an attitude. He rolled and rubbed his eyes the entire time I was talking and was just overall disrespectful. As soon as he walked in the door he already had his diagnosis. I'm pretty sure he didn't even look at the x-rays. He was in and out of the room in 2 minutes. I felt ignored and unhelped. Do not go see Dr. Mark S Duffield.

July 12th, 2012
bad service
My experience at this dr. office in douglasville started of great but ended up a disaster from somewhere. The nurse was not professional some of the dr. where not professional only person that was professional was the xray tech. The receptionist was not professional that whole office need to be uhaul.

June 27th, 2012
First Visit Review
My first visit was very encouraging. I injured my sholder badly and Dr Duffield fit me in same day, after seeing my famly Doc. His office scheduled an MRI for the following week and discussed two treatment options with me depending on the outcome of the MRI. He made me feel like he genuinely cared and that he was confident in his abilities. At this point, after one visit, I recommend him for you or your family.

May 20th, 2009
i am impressed by his knowledge