A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Duffy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Duffy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Duffy, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duffy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Duffy MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Mark Duffy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Duffy practices Ophthalmology near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Ophthalmologists.