A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Duffy, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Duffy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duffy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans