A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Duffy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Duffy, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Duffy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Duffy MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Duffy practice?
- Dr. Mark Duffy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Duffy practices Ophthalmology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI.
See Green Bay Ophthalmologists.