Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Dukaj
Dr. Mark Dukaj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dukaj is affiliated with St John Macomb Oakland Hospital - Macomb Campus, Beaumont Hospital,Troy and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. Dr. Dukaj has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Dukaj has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Dukaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Utica, MI.
Dr. Eiad Kseibi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lalitha Rudraiah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Mohamed El-Ghoroury
Nephrology, Internal Medicine