A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dumonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dumonski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumonski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dumonski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumonski graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dumonski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leonard Dumonski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Dumonski practice?
- Dr. Mark Dumonski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dumonski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.