A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dumonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dumonski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumonski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dumonski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumonski graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dumonski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leonard Dumonski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Dumonski practice?
- Dr. Mark Dumonski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dumonski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.