Learn more about Dr. Mark Durback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Durback is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durback
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durback Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Durback, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Durback graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Durback has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Durback MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Durback practice?
- Dr. Mark Durback has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Durback practices Rheumatology near Easton, PA.
See Easton Rheumatologists.