A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Durback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Durback is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Durback, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Durback graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Durback has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Warren Hospital, Phillipsburg, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Durback MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Durback practice?
- Dr. Mark Durback has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Durback practices Rheumatology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Rheumatologists.