A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Durbin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Durbin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Durbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Durbin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Durbin practice?
- Dr. Mark Durbin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Durbin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Windsor, CO.
See Fort Collins Surgeons.