A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Durbin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Durbin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mckee Medical Center
- Medical Center of the Rockies Loveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Durbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Durbin practice?
Dr. Mark Durbin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CO and Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Durbin, Dr. Marcel Durbin, Dr. Marcelino Durbin, Dr. Marcellus Durbin, Dr. Marcelo Durbin, Dr. Marco Durbin