A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dwight is Excellent. Dr. Dwight has been reviewed by 53 patients who have provided 36 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Dwight, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwight graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dwight has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dwight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dwight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Dwight practice?
Dr. Mark Dwight practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Dwight, Dr. Markus Dwight, Dr. Marlon Dwight, Dr. Marcelo Dwight, Dr. Marc Dwight, Dr. Marcellus Dwight