A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dyball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dyball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyball
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyball graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dyball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Dyball DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Dyball practice?
- Dr. Mark Dyball has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dyball practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.