A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dyball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dyball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyball graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dyball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Dyball practice?
Dr. Mark Dyball practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flushing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flint, MI.
See Flushing Orthopedic Surgeons.