A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dyball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dyball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyball
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyball graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dyball has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Dyball DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Dyball practice?
- Dr. Mark Dyball has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dyball practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Orthopedic Surgeons.