Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  JOKE!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2013

personally I think dr. dyball is a joke. I danced, played sports all those fun things for 10 years. after graduating high school in 09 I had my first arthroscopic surgery on my left knee due to my plica and a partial tear in my meniscus. that worked for a while but the plica had grown back so two years later I had another arthroscopic surgery, this time it was on both knees. both times my plica had grown back. instead of removing it completely he just trimmed it back. (norman walter did both of my surgeries, not dyball) after the second time of surgery not helping I figured id get a second opinion so I went and seen dyball. he told me to do some physical therapy and build up my leg muscles and that should help. well a few months go by and im not seeing any improvement so I go back in to see another option. he told me that my issue was common with your 18-19 year olds and by the time I was about 20-21 it would fix itself. oh, by the way lose 20 pounds. just saying but when I was 20 pounds lighter I was having my first surgery. all in all I think he was a terrible dr. I dont recommend him what so ever. his stories change every time you go to his office. another thing, he is terrible at making eye contact. being a dr you would think he would have a bit more confidence and look at you while hes talking, but I guess not.

|  jw, Grand Blanc  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dy Dyball is an excellent Orthopaedic Surgeon. He is very caring and concerned about his patients. I would highly recommend him.