Dr. Mark Dyball Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Dyball?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Mark Dyball?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

Worst experience ever

The only reason I gave one star is because I couldn't do a NO star. Dr. Dyball was a very unfriendly doctor very unprofessional it was the worst medical experience of my life I had my family doctor refer me to a different surgeon and I was very pleased from the first consult visit to now 7weeks after surgery for knee replacement. Actually the entire staff at Dyball office acted like it was a bother to help or even answer questions. Almost like the patient is not an important part of their day at all

April 23rd, 2015

Such an awesome Dr

September 21st, 2013

JOKE!

personally I think dr. dyball is a joke. I danced, played sports all those fun things for 10+ years. after graduating high school in 09 I had my first arthroscopic surgery on my left knee due to my plica and a partial tear in my meniscus. that worked for a while but the plica had grown back so two years later I had another arthroscopic surgery, this time it was on both knees. both times my plica had grown back. instead of removing it completely he just trimmed it back. (norman walter did both of my surgeries, not dyball) after the second time of surgery not helping I figured id get a second opinion so I went and seen dyball. he told me to do some physical therapy and build up my leg muscles and that should help. well a few months go by and im not seeing any improvement so I go back in to see another option. he told me that my issue was common with your 18-19 year olds and by the time I was about 20-21 it would fix itself. oh, by the way lose 20 pounds. just saying but when I was 20 pounds lighter I was having my first surgery. all in all I think he was a terrible dr. I dont recommend him what so ever. his stories change every time you go to his office. another thing, he is terrible at making eye contact. being a dr you would think he would have a bit more confidence and look at you while hes talking, but I guess not.

July 21st, 2012