Dr. Mark Allison MD Patient Reviews

2.9

no change

December 15th, 2016
See another Dr
Absolutely the worst - should not be allowed to practice.

October 3rd, 2016
Most horrid doctor I have ever encountered. No greeting, no eye to eye contact. Extremely condescending. Told me I will be '6 feet under' soon. So unprofessional. Embarrassed that Warren Clinic would allow someone like this in their network.

August 30th, 2016
Retired
I'm very disappointed in the outcome of my cataract surgery. I spent the extra money to have the surgery that supposedly would keep me out of glasses. The surgery failed and now I'm in glasses again.

May 6th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Allison may not be the friendliest doctor initially, but he has been amazing at figuring out what's going on with me and being extremely available when I needed him. I first went to him when I had a severe case of iritis. He immediately identified what was wrong, prescribed the right medicine, and followed up with repeatedly to make sure I was doing okay. He then gave me a method to reach him if this happened again as in my case, he said I could have lost my vision if I had waited much longer to get help. He might not tell you what you want to hear, but he definitely knows how to do his job and he can be very compassionate.

August 18th, 2015
Felt very rushed. No eye to eye contact with doctor.

May 27th, 2015
Self centered egotist.

January 19th, 2015
surgical nightmare
My surgery with Dr. Allison was nothing short of torture. The pain med was inadequate, the pain was shattering and he was angry at me because I could not help flinching. Do NOT go to this man ever!

September 14th, 2014
Results couldn't be better
Dr. Allison removed my cataracts and installed Bauch & Lomb Crystalens two years ago. Results couldn't be better. After 40 years of wearing glasses now see as well as 60 or 70 years ago without needing glasses. No complaints at all.

August 20th, 2014
Fedup
I found Dr. Allison to have a lack of humility. He would not admit that I could not see well after his fancy cataract surgery. Said if I needed glasses he would have said so. He sent me to another specialist who did eye test which revealed I still needed bifocals. They sent the information to Allison and he's never responded. I can now see with the aid of bifocals. He's superficial at least! Just a money maker not really interested in his patients well being at all. Very unprofessional. By the way, he said I would see better than ever.

March 30th, 2013
Dr.Allison is a pompous, self-involved hack. He botched my cataract surgery and I've had to see a specialist to repair some of the damage. It was only after this horrific experience that I learned of his reputation from other ophthalmologists in town as a butcher.

March 21st, 2013
Patient
He has done an excellent job of taking care of my eyes. I had Radial K almost 30 years ago, cataracts removed on both eyes in the last few years, ring lens implanted and laser tweak to remove cloudiness that developed after a few years behind one lense. He tweaked at no charge to me. He is extremely busy but the office is run sufficiently to minimize waits and yet get a thorough eye exam. He doesn't waste time but has always answered my questions.