Dr. Mark Allison MD Patient Reviews

May 5th, 2017
Rude sums it up

May 5th, 2017
Needs to look more Professional
I'm really trying not to be to critical but he does this to himself, he came Barrelling in does not introduce himself, is not wearing a badge of any type. Starts to inform me he knows what's wrong with me and I stopped him and said hello my name in Kathy's, he then realized he never introduced himself to me. He honestly looked like he just finished mowing his yard. I would have never taken him for a Doctor. A little professionalism would really help him. Very loud and overbearing, He never even looked in my eyes and he already had me diagnosed, I really don't think he cares what patient has to say. Comes across as a know it all doctor who does not have time for stupid questions.

December 15th, 2016
See another Dr
Absolutely the worst - should not be allowed to practice.

October 3rd, 2016
Most horrid doctor I have ever encountered. No greeting, no eye to eye contact. Extremely condescending. Told me I will be '6 feet under' soon. So unprofessional. Embarrassed that Warren Clinic would allow someone like this in their network.

August 30th, 2016
Retired
I'm very disappointed in the outcome of my cataract surgery. I spent the extra money to have the surgery that supposedly would keep me out of glasses. The surgery failed and now I'm in glasses again.

May 6th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Allison may not be the friendliest doctor initially, but he has been amazing at figuring out what's going on with me and being extremely available when I needed him. I first went to him when I had a severe case of iritis. He immediately identified what was wrong, prescribed the right medicine, and followed up with repeatedly to make sure I was doing okay. He then gave me a method to reach him if this happened again as in my case, he said I could have lost my vision if I had waited much longer to get help. He might not tell you what you want to hear, but he definitely knows how to do his job and he can be very compassionate.

August 18th, 2015
Felt very rushed. No eye to eye contact with doctor.

May 27th, 2015
Self centered egotist.

January 19th, 2015
surgical nightmare
My surgery with Dr. Allison was nothing short of torture. The pain med was inadequate, the pain was shattering and he was angry at me because I could not help flinching. Do NOT go to this man ever!

September 14th, 2014
Results couldn't be better
Dr. Allison removed my cataracts and installed Bauch & Lomb Crystalens two years ago. Results couldn't be better. After 40 years of wearing glasses now see as well as 60 or 70 years ago without needing glasses. No complaints at all.

August 20th, 2014
Fedup
I found Dr. Allison to have a lack of humility. He would not admit that I could not see well after his fancy cataract surgery. Said if I needed glasses he would have said so. He sent me to another specialist who did eye test which revealed I still needed bifocals. They sent the information to Allison and he's never responded. I can now see with the aid of bifocals. He's superficial at least! Just a money maker not really interested in his patients well being at all. Very unprofessional. By the way, he said I would see better than ever.

March 30th, 2013
Dr.Allison is a pompous, self-involved hack. He botched my cataract surgery and I've had to see a specialist to repair some of the damage. It was only after this horrific experience that I learned of his reputation from other ophthalmologists in town as a butcher.