A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Cone Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Anderson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Mark Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.