A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blackwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blackwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blackwood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwood graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Blackwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Blackwood MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Blackwood practice?
- Dr. Mark Blackwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Blackwood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleveland, MS.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.